The Deep Maps team have presented their research at a number of conferences, workshops and masterclasses both in Ireland and internationally.
These presentations include:
- Virtual Heritage Network
- Landscapes, Environment and Heritage in Irish Studies
- ‘A Safe Space for Ships’ Cork, Ireland, Europe and the Sea. Maritime History Conference University College Cork.
- Digital Cultures Workshop, Cardiff University,
- Cork Harbour Festival
- Oceans Past
- Sea, Land and spirit. Coastal Environments in the West of Ireland. A Multidisciplinary Conference.
- Ellen Hutchins Festival
- Digital Arts and Humanities Colloquium Series
- Environments of Knowledge Masterclass